How to Become a Certified HCM Strategist
Want to know Brandon Hall Group’s secret formula for creating world class Human Capital Management Programs that impact business performance while elevating yourself as a strategic partner?
In this three-hour workshop we will share our five steps to thoroughly develop a program, upskill you on competencies to elevate your strategic focus and collaborate with other attendees on ways to improve your organizations programs.
If you have participated in the awards program, you have already shared how you have accomplished this in the past. We are going to show you how to think through what success looks like before creating any program for the future. And these business plans are sure to impress the board room.
You will learn how to:
- Identify business needs
- Design a program
- Deliver your program
- Create change management techniques
- Measure the program’s effectiveness
While upskilling, and learning how to apply these competencies:
- Business Acumen
- Design Thinking
- Leadership/Change Advocacy
- Data Science
But wait, there is more! Any workshop attendee who decides to register for a full online certification program will receive credit for the material covered in the workshop, reducing the time required to become certified. Plus, the $100 workshop fee will be applied to the certification fee.
- Certified Learning Strategist (CLS)
- Certified Talent Management Strategist (CTMS)
- Certified Leadership Development Strategist (CLDS)
- Certified Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leader (CDEIL)
- Certified Human Resources Strategist (CHRS)
- Certified Talent Acquisition Strategist (CTAS)